Talk Back
Submit Article
Site Information
Audio clips
Video clips
Contact
Text: Normal / Large
Username:
Password:
 

View: Full / Index
There are no new articles this week

Strident Racists Barred from PP.com

Over the past few months many new users from Emerson have gravitated to PP.com. While these users take a great interest in their town and it's politics of anomie, they also are strident racsits with a practiced rant. As the publisher of PP.com, I find such rabid racism offensive. While there is no doubt racists have the American right of free speech, they will need to set up their own website or hold old fashioned town meetings in Emerson. PP.com will no longer serve as host for racists. Thi read more

Comments: 2/2

Jul 8, 2006

The Black - White Achievement Gap

While much has been made of the so-called Black White achievement gap, little has been done to understand the alleged achievement gap. Basic questions have not been asked and answered. Why haven’t’ social scientists tackled the task? Why hasn’t corporate media examined the issue?  read more

Comments: 2/2

Jul 7, 2006

WW Schools Aids Military Recruiters to Make Cannon Fodder of Your Children

The No Child Left Behind law requires some schools to allow military recruiters to recruit in the schools. In addition, your child's records are made available to the military. Is your child being stalked by recruiters?  read more

Comments: 23/23

Jul 4, 2006

River Vale - BOE Announces Anticipated Vacancy and Application Requirements

The River Vale Board Education consisting of a 7 member Board is currently anticipating a vacancy due to the resignation of one of its members. The term of this seat shall from the appointment date, which is anticipated to occur at the June 27, 2006 Board Meeting until the Reorganization Meeting of the Board which is tentatively scheduled for May 1, 2007. The remaining portion of this unexpired term (April 2006 - April 2007) shall be placed on the ballot for the ensuing Annual School Election to be held on April 17, 2007.  read more

Comments: 0/0

Jun 20, 2006

WWRSD – Tutor Sentenced in Beating Case of Disabled Child

It was reported Saturday, June 3, 2006 in The Record that the Honorable Patrick Roma sentenced Andrea Zucker-Klein (mother of an 11 month old) of Wayne to one (1) year in the Bergen County Jail in exchange for her guilty plea. read more

Comments: 0/0

Jun 5, 2006

School Contruction Costs - Promises, Promises - How Much Does it Really Cost You In the End?

Lest you think you get a free lunch when you approve a school referendum in which the state (that's you and me) pays part of the cost, the chickens are now coming home to roost and their looking for more feed at the public trough.  read more

Comments: 0/0

May 30, 2006

Do Pascack Valley Schools Aid Military Recruitment & Exploitation?

Dear Mr. Zoeller, Do you allow military recruitment in your schools? Please describe military recruitment programs in your high school. Does your high school provide the personal information of your students to military as required by the “No Child Left Behind” program?  read more

Comments: 0/0

May 22, 2006

WWRSD - Classroom Door Locks and Installation Out for Bid

The Westwood Regional Board of Education invites your written sealed bid on the following: BID NUMBER TITLE BID DATE #05-06-201 Classroom Door Locks and Associated work 5-31-2006  read more

Comments: 0/0

May 15, 2006

WWRSD - Bids Sought for New Playground Equipment and Brick Re-pointing

The Westwood Regional Board of Education invites your written sealed bid on the following: BID NUMBER TITLE BID DATE #06-07-105 Playground Equipment and Installation 6-2-2006  read more

Comments: 0/0

May 9, 2006

WWRSD - New Superintendent Appointed

To learn more about the new superintendent, Mr. Geoggrey Zoeller, please click on the attached PDF file of a notice sent home with sutdents this week..... read more

Comments: 0/0

May 9, 2006

WWRSD - Bid Notices Placed for Security and Fire Alarm Systems and HVAC

BID NUMBER TITLE BID DATE #06-07-102 Security System for the HIgh School 6-2-2006  read more

Comments: 0/0

May 5, 2006

Can Micro Media Video Record Government Meetings - Tarus vs Pine Hill

The Tarus decision is the key to whether or not media will be allowed to video record public meetings. The Twp of Washington has ordered PP.com not to video record meetings. read more

Comments: 0/0

May 1, 2006

Is America Without a Sense of Community or Solidarity? Why No Quality Health Care? Why No National Affordable Housing Program?

Can a society without quality health care be considered to be a community? In a 2003 study the Rand Corp. found that Americans have just a 55% chance of receiving the "correct" care in any medical situation. The study was not looking for good or excellent care. The study simply sought basic correct medical care and could not find it 45% of the time.  read more

Comments: 3/3

Apr 24, 2006

A Social Sciences Reading List

The following list was compiled in reaction to a local New Jersey BOE Trustee and a local lawyer who recently disparaged the social sciences. Those who use the social sciences to guide their lives are disparaged in modern media as "secular humanists." If you go to RadioHogan.com you may view a video entitled: Confessions of a secular humanist. The attack on the social sciences is part of the dumbing down of America necessary for propaganda to flourish and spread. How so you say?  read more

Comments: 12/12

Apr 24, 2006

Worse Than Watergate _ Americans Without the Sense of History to Know - There Is No Senator Frank Church Today

Now that America has become a theocracy that condemns Secular Humanism, we are without the sense of history to understand our Power Elite. The overwhelming majority of Americans have no knowledge of a national scandal called Watergate that happened over 30 years ago. This is the reason we are repeating the essence of Watergate. We are doomed to repeat history we don't know.  read more

Comments: 0/0

Apr 24, 2006

WWRSD - BOE Trustee Robinson's Long Rant Attacks the Social Sciences

Well you can imagine my surprise when I got a phone call telling me that I just took on Pascack Valley's favorite blogster on his home turf-an all out digital war, where fairy tale demands to turn over passports and pack the moving vans have descended into the usual vortex of nasty insults, ugly attacks, and wild-eyed pronouncements that make pascackpeople.com the place to be when you have nowhere else to go! Gee, Mike, I wish I had been there from the beginning, but like everyone else, I had to follow the threads to figure out what the heck is going on.  read more

Comments: 12/12

Apr 20, 2006

WWRSD - Budget Passes

Voters in both towns approved, by a 1504 to 1090 vote, the district's $39.7 million budget for 2006-07. It represents a nearly 5.5 percent increase over the current budget.  read more

Comments: 0/0

Apr 19, 2006

PVRHSD – Golin Not Prosecuted Because of His Class – White, Rich Doctors Not Prosecuted

If Dr. Thomas Golin were not a white, rich doctor; he would be wearing an orange jumpsuit as an inmate in the Bergen County jail in Hackensack. We now understand why our prisons are predominantly populated by minority prisoners. Any indigent white person who steals goes to jail. It is only upper class white professionals who are well above the law (unless, of course, the government decides to make an example of one of them).  read more

Comments: 0/0

Apr 18, 2006

School Board Elections and Budget Votes Tomorrow April 18th - VOTE

See districts voting hours posted here: read more

Comments: 1/1

Apr 17, 2006

PVRHSD – Ammerman vs. Golin for BOE – Alleged Drunk vs. Alleged Thief

What can I say about BOE elections? In the PVRHSD we have an alleged drunk (Ammerman) running against an alleged thief (Golin). The allegation of public drunkenness against Ammerman is a book about Pan Am flight 103 that was destroyed over Lockerbie Scotland years ago. Ammerman’s brother was on that flight.  read more

Comments: 0/0

Apr 14, 2006
  previous 2  |  3  |  4  |  next   Total articles: 961
 
 
Copyright 2005 www.pascackpeople.com